Best Gaming laptops under $700 in 2018. If you’re tight on budget but you want to make the most out of it then here is the best list of gaming laptops in $600-$700. You’ll also get additional offers when you purchase it. Each gaming laptops are described in details with proper reviews so choose the best which suits you.
These gaming laptops are promising by nature and will provide you the bestest experience in a lower price tag. Each specifications like shapes, sizes, frame rate and benchmarks have been taken care in order to make this list. If you’ve spent a long time in deciding which one to choose then you’re at the right place to buy an awesome gaming laptop that fits right in your purse.
You can gift them to your relatives, kids and anyone who loves gaming and they won’t be disappointed for the next 4 years with the release of new games. So let’s take a look to this 5 best gaming laptops under $700.
- 1 Top 5 Gaming Laptops Under $700
- 1.1 1. Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5577 Gaming Laptop
- 1.2 2. Acer Aspire E 15 Full HD Flagship Gaming Laptop
- 1.3 4. ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin & Light FHD Laptop
Top 5 Gaming Laptops Under $700
The laptops listed below are promising and we guarantee you that you can make the most out with this laptops. Each and every laptop will come with an on hand review so don’t miss to check it. Purchasing each laptop will make you eligible for further offers and discounts.
So gamer’s your wait is finally over here are the Gaming laptops under $700 listed below.
This Laptop comes with a tagline that “Limits are for pushing“, yes it completely justifies it. Comes pre-loaded with
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7300HQ Quad Core (6MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz)
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately)
- 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive , No Optical Drive option
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050…..
After unpacking this laptop we found that it has a mean looking triangle at front and back. It has two colors options that are red and black. If you compare it with the recent Macbooks then you’ll find that it’s more thinner, well that can be a case due to gaming performances. Maybe it will act as a coolant for users. The build quality is great for a budget segment laptop, the chassis feels solid. Opening the lid is easy and the hinge looks easy. The io is more traditional than most laptops these days.
You won’t be able to find any thunderbolt port in it which is something not acceptable.
The gaming performance is real solid. With high settings like 1080p which is the native resolution of this laptop you’ll find that games runs really smooth like “Rise Of Tomb Raiders 55.5 FPS” and “GTA V 70 FPS” which means you can play games, surf Facebook and do your homework at the same time without any lags.
Under extreme condition the CPU reaches a maximum temperature of 80 degree Centigrade which is quite normal and you can also use the turbo boost mode at the same time.
The battery life is quite good, you can get a battery backup of 7 hours nearly under extreme gaming.
Removing The Back Frame
Well, Dell made it most easy by providing only one screw that you need to unscrew to open the back panel. You can add an hard drive and also you’ll get to see an empty ram slot to work on.
Is The Laptop For Me?
For $689 it’s really a great deal for anyone who is keen on gaming’s. Also it gives you a higher portability. So you may say it to be the best Gaming laptops under $700?.
This laptop comes with some promising features like
- 16GB DDR4 (Max Memory Supported 32GB), 1TB HDD 5400RPM, Intel Core i5-6200U 2.3 GHz Dual-Core processor
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB GDDR5, 15.6 inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD Widescreen LED backlight & Acer ComfyView Technology Display
- 2 x Integrated Stereo Speakers, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone / Speaker / Line-Out Jack, Docking Connector, 10/100/1000Mbps LAN, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.0 (One with Power-off Charging)
- Bluetooth 4.1, Webcam, Secure Digital (SD) Card Media Reader, 802.11ac, Acer TrueHarmony High-Performance Sound System
- 4.92lbs Weight, Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion, Windows 10 Home, Color: Black…
This laptop comes in a promising black design with no led lights at thy bottom of the panel. At the right side you can find the dvd drive though it occupies a huge space which could be utilized with something else. The power adapter is really very small which saves you from a brick type design.
It has 2 USB 3.0 Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port, 1 HDMI port the Ethernet port but this also lacks a thunder port. One of the bestest thing is that it has venting port at the side rather than at the back which makes it to look more thinner than other branded laptops.
The overall designs looks good as the front panel is plastic brushed and the it has a nice spacious track pad.
When we run games like diablo 3, GTA V in thy ultra mode everything worked perfectly fine with a frame rate of 55 FPS.
Now here is one interesting fact about this laptop. Generally in most laptops if we pull the mains out during the gameplay the frame rate stank but on this it remained constant which is a great thing in it.
The ventilation is excellent as you’ll find ventilators at both corner and bottom of this laptop. The CPU remained cooled under the extreme conditions.
The laptop claims to give you a battery life of 12 hours though in reality you get a good battery backup of 10 hours which is quite good.
Removing the Back Frame
You just need to unscrew two screws in order to view the ram slot and the hard drive slot.
Is this for me?
Well, it depends on your mindset. Unlike Dell it doesn’t comes with such a brilliant design to fall in love for but the performance and the battery backup is quite good. So if you’re such a person who don’t fall on looks then this one is for you surely. You can buy this for $649. What do you think is it the best Gaming laptops under $700?
So this one is one of the top performing Gaming Laptop under $700 and more to this when you buy it you get an additional $50 discount so it’s a steal deal. Let’s quickly have a look to it’s basic features.
- 15.6″ diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768), Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad to make it possible playing games in the dark. SuperMulti DVD burner to read and burn DVD/CD as needed
- Intel core i7-6500U processor(2.5 GHz, up to 3.1 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores), 12 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8 GB), 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA hard drive, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX Graphics (2GB of DDR3 dedicated graphics memory)
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.0 Combo, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with dual array digital microphone
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x HDMI out port, 1 x 3.5mm audio in/out jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, Multi-format digital memory card reader, B&O PLAY with 2 speakers
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 2-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion, up to 7 hours battery time; Color: Natural Silver; Dimensions: 0.89″ x 15.06″ x 9.56″
This laptop is silver in color with a ventilator at the back. The laptop is more thinner than others with a sleek design. The front has glossy design that energies you with a gaming variant. You can find the usb ports and the HDMI ports at the side of the laptop and the adapter ain’t that big to worry about. The hinges are quite good as you can bend the laptop without any issues.
The keyboard is well spaced with spaces between each keys and so does the track pad.
With NVIDIA GeForce 940MX Graphics you can play most of the games in ultra mode. The frame rate varies from 60-70 FPS for different games. Also you can switch between your gaming and surfing the internet at the same time with zero lags.
Long lasting battery life of 6 hours under high end gaming.
Should I buy it
Yes, you can but it’s not that great if you compare with the other two in terms of battery backup and looks. What’s your take on this Gaming laptops under $700?
So here is a quick look to the specifications
- Powerful Intel Core i7-7500U 2.7GHz (Turbo to 3.5GHz) processor and NVIDIA 940MX graphics for smooth and crisp visuals
- 14.2″ wide, 0.8″ thin and portable footprint with 0.3″ NanoEdge bezel for a stunning 80% screen-to-body ratio
- 15.6″ Full HD display with WideView technology for up to 178% viewing angles, perfect for sharing content with groups
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB HDD
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, & HDMI; Lightning-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference.Up to 178˚ Wide-View Technology.
The laptop is a bit heavy probably 2 kgs in weight. I liked the Nano Bezels that gave it a cool look. If we look at other Asus gaming laptops the keyboards got a little bit bounce but this one stands apart from the rest. I guess there is a support beam in the middle which improved the overall structure.
Also it comes with a thunder port which differentiates it from others. Overall the top is made of premium quality plastic and I think the base is made with a metal maybe aluminium to give it a Matt look.
On running games like GTA V, Diablo we found that it gives us a frame rate of 70 FPS. You can also switch between other apps at the same time when you’re gaming. Also you won’t feel that much heat when gaming for hours.
Is This for me?
If you’re moving downtown in a regular basics then it’s not for you due to it’s heavy weight. But if you want to use it at your home then it’s the best one for you. Also it’s more portable than the other laptops mentioned here. Any thoughts for this Gaming laptops under $700?
Here are some of the special mentions that you can buy under $700 though currently we don’t have an in-depth reviews for them. So here we have some of the best gaming laptops under $700, hope this laptops will fulfill all your demands and if not do let us know how we can help you more.