If you’re facing a DNS Probe Finished No Internet error in Windows 10 then don’t worry we can easily fix it in matter of few steps. In order to fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet error in your windows 10 or 8 or 7 you need to exactly follow all the steps given below. I’ll be dividing all the steps in two sets formerly Method 1 an Method 2. Both methods are easy and will really help you to counter with DNS Probe Finished No Internet error in windows 10.
Method 1: To Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error [Solved]
Method 1 is very easy, all you need to do is just do a basic check on your internet settings to see everything is configured properly or not. In order to do that.
- Go to “Start”
- Open “RUN” from Start menu.
- Once you’re in RUN, type “ncpa.cpl”
- You’ll see all the network connections in there.
- Choose your active network connection and right click on it.
- After that go to Properties then to Internet Version Protocol 4.
- After that if you’re using a Lan connection connected with a LAN cable then make sure that your DNS are given properly. If you see no DNS configured then give a shout to your service provider in order to obtain your specific DNS.
- Now incase your device(Pc or Laptop) is connected with a wifi connection then in Internet version protocol 4 make sure that it’s set on “Obtain DNS Automatically”
- Once this settings are updated you’re done.
Now restart your browser you’ll find that the error is gone.
Method 2: To Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error [Solved]
Let’s be a bit techy now, don’t be afraid as you need to do a simple coding in order to fix things.
- Open the Command Prompt window as an administrator and after that put this following command.
- ipconfig /release
netsh int ip set dns
netsh winsock reset
- Note: Make Sure you run this command line by line not copying the total in the CMD window.
Restart your device or unplug re-plug your lan cable and also restart your computer or laptop in order to make sure the changes takes place.
Well sometimes there are some issues with drivers too as they gets outdated with time. In that case you can install “Driver Booster PRO” and make sure that you update and install all the necessary network components. If you still have any questions or you’re facing any technical difficulty related to this then do-comment below, I’ll be more than happy to assist you. I hope your DNS Probe finished No internet error gets fixed.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Enter Your Email Below And Get Access To My Proven SEO and Traffic Tips.